Tips, Use, and Care
With every purchase of candles or wax melts, I include a care card to let you know how to get the most out of your new addition, and how to have the safest and most enjoyable experience. Here are some of my favorite things to share about each item!
Air + Linen Mists
- Always shake well before each use!
- Great to use at home to add a beautiful freshness and scent to the air, curtains, furniture, throws, sheets, etc.
- The mists can also be used in the car and thrown into your purse, backpack, etc.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before each burn! This is for several reasons, one being that it ensures a safe burn from start to finish. Trimming the wick also removes carbon buildup at the wick's end.
- Never leave it burning unattended.
- Never allow it to burn where there is a draft. This can be dangerous as it can cause the candle's flame to ignite nearby objects.
- Always allow your candles to develop a full melt pool upon your first burn to ensure that it will burn well in the future. If it fails to melt completely across the first time you burn it, it can cause candle tunneling in future burns.
- All jars and tins are reusable and can be easily cleaned and utilized to store jewelry, trinkets, etc. Just remove the wick, clean thoroughly, and upcycle as you desire.
- If the wax looks bumpy after you burn it & it cools, this is a natural characteristic of plant based waxes like soy. Nothing is wrong and it will burn perfectly fine on the next burn!
- Break off one block at a time until you have the desired amount of fragrance in your space.
- Never add anything to your melts like water, oil, or any other substance.