Top: Ozone, Citrus, Frosty Camphor
Middle: Berry, Pine, Pear, Red Currant, Cherry Blossom
Base: Juniper, Sage
With frosty notes of camphor, juniper, berries, and pine, Ode to Winter is the perfect way to recline and recall those cozy Winter days.
• 6 oz soy wax candle
• Double wicked using lead-free cotton wicks
• No paraffin and no phthalates
• Burn time: 30+ hours with proper care
• Always remember to trim your wicks and to never leave unattended
• Reusable tin is perfect for home decor and display/storage of small items (i.e. jewelry, coins, decorative beads, etc.)
This may be my new favorite seasonal scent. It's not overpowering, and just has a nice, pleasant scent.
This candle is probably my favorite seasonal scent from Jenn! I am so picky about Christmas scents- I cannot stand scents like the overpowering/nauseating/asthma inducing JoAnn Fabrics display of cinnamon and clove pine cones. All of the candles I buy from Jenn smell real, never synthetic or fake. I love that they are made with EO rather than fake stuff! The fragrance fills my kitchen/dining/living room nicely. Burned this one nearly everyday this advent season, received tons of compliments from guests. Also gave several as teacher gifts!
Ode to Winter is my very favorite candle of all time! I have just reordered 2 more in addition to the one I had and the wax melts I had! I also have the room spray! I think the scent is warm and inviting and perfect for a cold a winter day!
Love the candle!