Top: Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Tomato Leaf
Middle: Mint, Anise
Base: Powder, Wood
I enjoy gardening, especially growing herbs! One scent I have always enjoyed is that of freshly picked mint. Taking the leaves and rubbing them between my fingers to release those oils happens nearly every time I have been near it. In the Garden perfectly captures the aroma of freshly picked mint. Boosted with anise, powder, and eucalyptus, it’s a really special scent.
• 6 oz soy wax candle
• Double wicked using lead-free cotton wicks
• No paraffin and no phthalates
• Burn time: 30+ hours with proper care
• Always remember to trim your wicks and to never leave unattended
• Reusable tin is perfect for home decor and display/storage of small items (i.e. jewelry, coins, decorative beads, etc.)
Enjoying the fragrance.